Season 4 of Elena of Avlor was commissioned July 16, 2017. The season will consist of 16 episodes, Season 3's part 2 episodes. Season 4 was doubled now to consist 33 episodes, and the planned 2019 series finale date is now up in the air. The series is set to conclude with 83 episodes.
- Lauren-Lindsey-Donsis as Mako Willams
- Chris Tavrez as Logan Quick
- Raini Rodreges as Tica Johnshon
- Kylie Secor as Konner Wilkerson
- Nikki Hahn as Chloe Sanderson (credited only 13 final episodes filmed)
- TBA as Milliyanda
- TBA as Ally
- TBA as Monroe
- TBA as Millie
- Seven Kingdoms of Fairyland - July 27, 2018 (333-336)
- Mentors, At Fairyland Academy!? - September 25, 2018 (401)
- In-Magic Suspension - September 26, 2018 (317)
- Power Play - September 27, 2018 (403)
- The Council - September 28, 2018 (402)
- The Curse Of The Coffee Shop - October 18, 2018 (325)
- The Curse Of The Living Dead - October 18, 2018 (405)
- The Secret Crush - November 16, 2018 - (404)
- Sacrifice Zone - November 16, 2018 - (406)
- A Nightmare on Christmas Eve - December 3, 2018 - (411)
- Battle Of The Cords - 2019 - (318)
- This season was split among Season 3.
- On May 27, 2018, FOX confirmed that Season 4 is scheduled to premiere on July 27, 2018, as a two-hour season premiere, entitled: Seven Kingdoms of Fairyland, although it doesn't count as the official Season 4 premiere, as it was filmed for Season 3.
- With the special being filmed in February 2018-April 2018, as originally a stand-alone, boosting the episode count to 20.
- With subsequent episodes scheduled for fall premieres.
- On June 8, 2018, FOX confirmed that the show will conclude sometime in 2019, but that date is up in the air/
- FOX confirmed the show will return on September 25, 2018, and air new episodes from Tuesday to Friday.
- On June 26, 2018, FOX confirmed due to the success of the third season, The show was ordered a additional 13 episodes. Production on the additional episodes commenced on July 2, 2018, and will conclude on in fall. Season 4 now totals to 33 episodes, and a additional main character was added.
- On July 7, 2018, FOX confirmed the side of the new character - Chloe, as a rebel 15-year old girl from Dwarf Kingdom who is seeking assistant from Tica who is now a mentor.
- On July 6, 2018, a interview with the cast states that there is no planned series finale as of yet and that the cast signed a extended contract up until 2020, and FOX leased the real life school for another year of filming, implying that the show is to be renewed for a fifth season sometime in the future.
- On Facebook Live, The writers stated that even though the cast ages, they still have episodes and there could be a new round of kids for them to mentor, and the show could continue for another 4-5 years and the show would probably conclude around 7-8 seasons and 200 episodes, and there would be a spin-off 11-12 years from now, in 2030.
- On July 7, 2018, FOX released the first few episode titles and dates.
- It was revealed that apart of episodes 317,324,318 were scenes were re-shot to match the current season, as Chloe is now in these episodes, while the other leftover 3XX's remained the same.
- On August 23, 2018, FOX announced the series was picked up for a 20-episode fifth season, and this will be the final season, concluding the series at 103 episodes.
- Production concluded on the season finale, #413, on September 4, 2018.